- Black Watch tartan kilt, on the knee.
- White blouse (for Years 7, 8 and 9).
- Pale blue blouse (for Years 10 and 11).
- Dark, navy blue blazer with school badge (Years 7 to 11).
- Dark, navy blue St Catherine’s v-necked pullover with green stripe
- Polo neck jumpers and T-shirts are NOT allowed under blouses at any time of the year.
- Plain black shoes (not trainers, high heels or open sandals).
- Navy or black tights OR navy, black or white socks (no trainer socks).
- Dark navy or black outer coat with no logo or brand name
- Jackets, leather coats, leather look coats or coats with fur collars are not allowed.
- Appropriately sized bag for school books and equipment (Kit bags and hand bags are not suitable).
- Plain black, navy or Black Watch tartan scarf.
- Plain navy or black hair bands.
- No boots of any type to be worn in school. (Boots may be worn to and from school in severe weather between October half term and February half term).
- Yellow St Catherine's Polo Top.
- Plain navy sports shorts - No logo/brand name.
- Plain navy tracksuit bottoms (winter only) - No logo/brand name.
- Sports trainers - No converse/plimsoll type trainers.
- Plain white trainer socks or ankle socks.
- ALL items must be labelled with student's name.