ALL items must be labelled with student's name.
Available from Boffins – see further details below
- Black watch tartan skirt, knee length
- Dark, navy blue blazer with school badge and house strip above
- White revere blouse (not collared shirts) for Years 7-9
- Blue revere blouse (not collared shirts) for Years 10-11
- Dark, navy blue St Catherine’s v-neck pullover with green stripe
- (Polo neck jumpers and T shirts are not allowed under blouses at any time of the year)
- Plain black shoes (not trainers, high heels or open sandals). No boots, including Kicker boots are permitted in school. With regard to Kickers, Kick Lo Classic Teen Shoes, Kick T-Bar Teen are acceptable styles but Tovni Lacer Teen and Tovni Trip Teen are not an acceptable style as they are similar to sports shoes.
- Black tights or black socks. No trainer socks and no logos. Socks or tights; never both worn at the same time.
- Dark navy or black outer coat with no logo or brand name (denim jackets, leather coats, leather look coats are not permitted)
- School bag and sports kit bag with the St Catherine’s logo is supplied by Boffins. (This is compulsory for all Year 7 and Year 8 students in 2019-2020)
- Scarves, hats and gloves must be plain; they must be black or navy blue. No Black Watch tartan accessories.
- Hair should be the student's natural colour. Braided hairstyles should be as close to the natural hair colour as possible. The most common being 1, 1b, 2 and 4. Removal of any hair extensions (including wigs) is not permitted at any time during the school day for health and safety reasons.
- Long hair should be tied back off the face during the school day.
- Plain clips and navy or black bands to be used. Headbands must be no wider than the size of a 50 pence coin.
- No items of jewellery or make up are permitted. This includes nails, eyelashes and other fashion accessories such as coloured contact lenses.
Non - Uniform Days: Clothing must be sensible, modest and practical for the activities. Bare midriffs, spaghetti straps and ripped jeans are not permitted. Jewellery and make up rules apply on non-uniform days.
PE Kit (only available from Boffins)
- Polo shirt and shorts
- Long sleeve top and track suit trousers
- Sports socks
- Skort (optional)
- Trainers can be of any colour but should not be canvas e.g (converse)
Available from Boffins
Shop opening times are Monday to Saturday 9am - 5.30pm.
37 Pickford Lane, Bexleyheath, Kent DA7 4QU
020 8298 9085