Advice and Support for students

If you have a worry or concern about your wellbeing or safety, or someone is hurting you, speak to one of the safeguarding team at school, or to any adult in the school, that you feel comfortable speaking to. They will make sure you receive the help you need. You can also speak to them if you are worried about a friend or sibling. You can contact them directly on this email address

There are many agencies which provide specialised advice and support for young people in need. The school’s own safeguarding team can help you to contact the most appropriate agency for your needs – or you can make direct contact yourself.  Listed below are the contact details for a number of well-known agencies which provide a range of support and services for children and young people.

List of agencies with the hyperlinks, starting with ceops Report Abuse, then Childline etc

ie reorganise the order of the list that’s there and add any obvious omissions

Ceops -

Childline -       Telephone number: 0800 1111

Young Minds - - Crisis  Messenger Service provides free 24/7 crisis support across the UK. If you are experiencing a mental health crisis you can text YM to 85258.

Kooth -  

Samaritans - Telephone number: 116 123 (free)

Headscape -

In conjunction with Young People we have developed a web based programme called Headscape. This has information, tips and  advice and helpful things to download:


In conjunction with Young People we have developed a web based programme called Bromley community Wellbeing. This has information, tips and advice and helpful things to download:

Useful websites: NSPCC 0808 800 5000

Seldoc Patient Line: 0208 693 9066

Oxleas Crisis Line: 0800 330 8590 (24/7 advice and support)

NHS ADVICE 111 to get advice on all aspects of the Coronavirus and other health matters

The Mix - provides 1-2-1 chat online - the, free phone number tel: 0808 808 4994  for anyone under 25 wanting to talk through any worries